Monday, February 14, 2022

The Power of Prayer!

Valentines Day Wishes & Messages | Happy Valentine's Day 2022: Images,  Messages, Greetings, Wishes, Photos, WhatsApp, and Facebook Status

Thank you to all who have been praying for me!

In my opinion, miraculously, the pain has diminished greatly... I am not taking pain killers and yet, I was able to 'operate'... I actually drove the car and rode the scooter. I could not do that yesterday. I can also type with two hands; another task which I could not do yesterday.

I went for a run!

I went and donated blood!

I dropped off batteries and bags at Carrefour for recycling!

I shopped at Costco! Yes, I did!

I mailed off a package for Isaiah!

Oh yes... Alan and Abby watched the Super Bowl! And according to Alan, it was an exciting game...

For dinner, I made burgers! They were a big hit! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today was nice and chilly... I felt so blessed to be out there, running... My arm was feeling better and with the house 'cleaned', I was feeling so relaxed... Rejoice always... Give thanks in everything... 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: