Monday, February 7, 2022

So NICE!

I can't describe how it feels... 

Alan and I were up early... He went to play tennis and I went to spend time with Jesus... No rush... Just to sit... 

Then I started clearing things so that we have a better walking path and room on the table to eat. I went for a run and Alan and Abby came home. When I got back, Alan had removed the door to the balcony and we were almost ready to get the washer down into the lobby as someone wants it. She can order the part and wait! 

When that was done, I went to Daoshen to drop off the vitamins and pills for the next 14 days! And I was told that Mom was doing her nasty habits... They all looked at me and thought I must be a super hero to have handle the mess for as long as I did! They kept telling me -- Ni Tai Bong La... Ni Hao Hao Shio Shi! (You are incredible. You need to have a good rest!) I asked that if a bed does become available, please consider my mom! But honestly, I don't think the two nurses want to take my mom in! One of them said, "I thought it was just eight days!" I could tell that she was the one who has been in charge of my mom and has had to do most of the work! I patted her and said, "I totally understand!" So please pray! They had had to wash several loads of laundry!

I came back and bought fruit, paid bills, and mailed two letters!

The evening was ... RELAXING! Abby was babysitting! I decided to take a nap while Alan watched a movie on Netflix!

Daily Lovely Insight:

"Be still", "Stand still", "Sit still" -- those phrases are said when God is going to do something on behalf of the difficulties we are facing.

I read that and can really relate! I need to remember that!

تويتر \ Pr. Eduardo Bailón على تويتر: "⁉️Why am I so sad? ⁉️Why am I so  upset? I tell myself: 👉 “Wait for God's help! You will again have a chance  to

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments: