Thursday, February 3, 2022

Did I Skip A Day?

I was trying to post every day while I am here... but we are having so much fun that I don't even have time to sit and write... 

Today, I did go for a run... and came back to homemade breakfast!

They made pancakes with blueberries and apple slices and bananas... then it was Chinese style breakfast with fried eggs and Hong Kong dimsum radish cakes plus mantao! Pumpkin homemade mantao!

Lunch and dinner are just as fabulous... Very amazing!

We drove to Taitung City and the traffic was bad... Not fun!

But we bought one box of custard apples and I'm going to buy two more boxes to give as gift! THey are so yummy! I want to support the local farmers. Taitung has changed so much... So many people are buying land and building... It's not a quiet place anymore... And like Taipei, it's no longer affordable!In the evening, Brian and Nancy had guests dropping by... 

Tomorrow we take off to Ilan! 

Daily Lovey Insight:

Nadab and Abihu... read that story... disobedience... an act of not seeing God as sacred... 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments: