Thursday, February 17, 2022

Western Vegetarian 5-star Restaurant!

I was treated to the most amazing vegetarian 5-star restaurant... The beet salad with carmelized walnuts sprinkled with feta cheese was outstanding... Of course, the total cost was almost 70US$... So, it won't be a place I frequent, but still... 

Then I rode around to check on Abby's scooter and then went to Carrefour to buy a few ingredients as I'm making different dishes for a potluck dinner tomorrow. I got a recipe for a corn pudding dish and I'm also making a salad. Abby and I wanted to try to make donuts. (Those did not work!) I also had ingredients to add to the Costco frozen pizza.

In the evening, I had to tutor! Then we made sweet rice dumplings... YUMMY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Before our trip to Taitung, I was searching for my 'covid passport'. And I had no recollection of where I put it. We finally downloaded an e-file. The weeks before the vacation were just so packed... care for my mom at Daoshen so that we could go on the trip and then the need to get a PCR test for her, the washer disaster, the messy house... Well, today, I finally had time to drop off socks I wanted to give to a dear sister. She lined me and said, "Thanks for the socks, but why did you give me your covid passport?" Ha, ha, ha... it was in that bag... and then I remembered: We were going to drop off the socks before going to a restaurant and the government had just issued an increase of 'restriction': dining in might need the passport! I had put the passport inside! 

I am grateful...God helped me put the house back in order, and in such an unexpected way, He 'found' the passport for me! Not to mention, blessing me with a special red envelope and a delicious meal at a vegetarian restaurant! All in one day!

Six Things to do When God Surprises You

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

4 comments: