Saturday, March 21, 2020

Another Dentist Appointment...

We all went to the dentist this morning at 11am... all five of us!

Mom got that dead root pulled...

We got our teeth cleaned!

We then went out to lunch... yes, restaurants are still opened here... Only a few have changed to take-out only! Lots of street vendors and small restaurants are all doing fine... But I did hear that there has been a 'panic buying spree' at all the supermarkets and Costco! We have not!

I took Mom to have a massage... she fell asleep and was snoring!

We took the bus home, which she really enjoyed!

And I forced her to walk...

It was a nice warm day! But I had no time for a run... Oh well...

And, I ordered bar stools for our counter! The kids and Alan wanted bar stools... So, I bit the bullet and spent 70US$ to buy two NEW YELLOW bar stools. Alan is very particular and wanted the nicer ones that can go up and down... Not just a regular wooden stool!

We had family time tonight... And tomorrow... we still have church, which is such a praise!

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

2 comments:

  1. yes help the economy, BUY AND BUY !!!!!! you had that one from me for so so long, maybe bring back??? HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we are using that stool... sorry... we like it. But we need ones for the counter!

    ReplyDelete