Friday, March 13, 2020

New Student... And The Bathrooms Are Almost Done...

We went out and shop for a few things for our bathrooms... And this evening when Isaiah used it, the sliding door is not completely sealed properly! So, they will have to come back on Monday, when the kitchen is going to be torn out... and new cabinets will be coming!

I also had a new student... He is a fifth grader who should be in Shanghai... but everything is closed! And there is no set date when they are to return! I worked on writing and reading with him!

We had Family Time... and that was needed as we had missed last week!

The rain started, so I didn't have time to go run... I will have to put in two hours tomorrow!

I did do two loads of clothes and we did go to Costco!

Oh... I also picked up our annual family portraits...




Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment