Monday, March 23, 2020

Taking the Day to REST!

I've been too busy to really take the time to rest... So, today... I DID JUST THAT!

After dropping my mom off, I came home and had a cup of coffee... and organized a few things. The kitchen guy called and he was coming over with the extra board and he put in the four small holes and got the board set. I now have a shelf for my tea cups and tea pots... NICE!

I want to clear one area a day, so today I put away backpacks in a nice box for the back balcony. Then I had lunch and napped for two hours!

The weather was nice and off I went to run the hills -- 90 minutes... absolutely relaxing...

And of course, after a shower, mom was back... so dinner for her and got her to take a shower and off to bed.

I cooked for my Bible study tomorrow and completed the lesson...

Alan was home... Abby had her senior high fellowship while Isaiah was tutoring tonight!

I can't believe it but next week is their spring break. This week is the spring break for Taipei American School... so I don't have to tutor as much...

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment