Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Bible Study & Paying Down Our Loan!

This morning after dropping off Mom, I had my Bible study. It's always great to get together with these gals. We talked about the Argumentative Tongue!

Then I got my new post office ATM card and withdrew money to paid down our loan. We are planning to make our last and final payment on 4/10, the day before our 33rd anniversary! YIPPY!

The fire department person came to check on our kitchen as I had to move the smoke alarm! He had to check to make sure it was working properly!

I then went out for a run... and by the time I came back, it was time for Mom to come home. So, I fixed the dinner and since Isaiah was home, he went down to pick up Grandma.

The two stools that I had ordered also came. Isaiah put them together and they look great at our counter!

Now we can sit there to eat or work at night... I really like them. We were going to get two different colors, but I'm glad we didn't. The yellow looks nice!

Alan had evening classes... Isaiah had basketball practice and Abby had tutoring... That's her only job right now. She hopes to get at least another student or another part time job!

I worked on talk notes... as we have a prayer walk and I will speak on April 5th.

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

3 comments:

  1. What a chaotic month... and we just keep praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SR&ED Loan Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete