Monday, March 30, 2020

So Much To Do...

While scrolling through FB, I saw an interesting post -- becoming minimalist... I really liked what this guy has to say... so I will try... I like to have less in order to focus on the important... Plus, I love giving things away!

Mom went to her program, which she really loves!

Isaiah hung out with Vikki and he bought a pair of new Vans... for only 33US$! He has a lot of money from tutoring...

Abby went and had a massage as her back was hurting... Then She and Alan went to the pool for a swim!

I stayed home to cook for my Bible study and also to prepare for my Sunday message. At 3:45, I decided to go for an hour run... Otherwise, I'd have no time. On the way back, I saw Kurtis. He dropped by... YEAH!

I had to tutor and then went to buy chips at Carrefour. I always look at the 'manager's special' racks at both Carrefour and Jason's Market. And tonight, they had chips! Amazing. I bought all 14 bags of their BBQ chips and two bags of Doritos... Alan is very happy. I don't want to make a Costco run just for chips! When I run out of milk and meat, then I head to Costco.

Oh... I made mashed potatoes and meatloaf!

In the evening, I spent the time tidying up and putting all the groceries away and again sitting down to work on my talk. I should be finished by Wednesday!

Seek Him First!
Day 16/31) Proverbs 19:21 #moderncalligraphy #31daysofproverbs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment