Friday, March 27, 2020

Caught In The Down Pour!

Alan and I planned our date... starting with lunch at a new restaurant...

Then we were going to scooter out to an area to return the ski clothes we borrowed and then go for a walk... Unfortunately, we got caught in the down pour. AND he had no rain coats... YIKES.

We lined our friend, and he came in his car to pick up the clothes... and we ran into a 7/11 and splurged on two thin raincoats. I write SPLURGE, because the cheapo rain coats were 2US$ each!

Alan dropped me off as I had tutoring and he went to meet up with Abby. Her back has been hurting, so they went to the Tri-Service Hospital to get a professional opinion and a X-ray. 20US$ later... and almost three hours later... the doctor said, JUST MUSCLE STRAIN!

I scootered back and the weather was clearing up. I had five cheapo rain coats in my scooter... I got back just in time to pick up Mom.

Isaiah was home... no basketball practice.

Abby went out with friends for dinner...

Alan took a nap...

I tidied up the house and blogged and then we had our family time...

The kids and Alan have started their spring break... YIPPY!

Seek Him First!
Pin on Bible Journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment