Monday, March 2, 2020

Home "Bound"...

This morning I was up early... I had time with Jesus and headed out to tutor from 7:30 to 8:30.

I rushed home as the workers were here... and Alan took Mom to the Center! He and the kids all had class today...

I stayed home and got things done -- took out the carry on luggage, packed a box of glasses, prepped for my tutoring... During their lunch break, I went out and ran errands. Very productive. I still have a few more items to buy for Annie... her box is getting quite filled!

I had tutoring this evening... and then went for a run...

Tomorrow is going to be another early day.

Oh... I took a shower in our new shower stall... I wait to hear... NOTHING! Meaning no leak downstairs...

Tomorrow... the kitchen will come again. He will let me know how much of a discount he can give me... He did say that work will probably s tart on 3/19!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment