Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Another Extremely Busy Day...

The workers didn't need to come today... that was so nice. So Alan and I had a chance to go out for lunch.

There were so many, too many, things to get done.

I wanted to reserve our seats...

I needed to call the kitchen guy to decide on the colors and the doors and the styles...

I had to line the bathroom guy about the sliding doors -- when are they arriving?

I also had tutoring prep...

AND, I wanted to fit in a run...

So... the day was just very long...

I tutored from 4:30 to 9:30 and came back at 10:30 and had to pay a bill on the way home... I wanted to go and buy milk, too... but it was raining...

When I came home, the house needed tidying up... major time... plus, I had to check my emails... and do a load of laundry...

The workers are coming early tomorrow morning... YIKES... I will be "home bound" again! I will have an hour or 90 minutes to go out...

I'm almost packed...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment