Thursday, March 26, 2020

More Organizing...

Yes, it's true... I'm trying to work on clearing drawers and spaces at least three times a week... and today was an area in our living room!

I got all the pictures together and that opened up a space in the living room cabinet for Isaiah's craft stuff... Once the craft stuff was in the cabinet, I decided to consolidate two containers of things into one, throwing some old Ikea magazines away! I still have lots of places that I can work on... for example a drawer full of old gadgets... Maybe next week...

I went to tutor and the personal trainer that I tutor always pays me for 10 times. I wasn't even keeping track and he handed me the money today for 10 more times. What a pleasant surprise!

I came home and did a load of clothes and made meatballs that would go with the rice! And then in the heat, I went for the hilly 90 minute run! I survived...

When I got home, Alan was home, so he went down to pick Mom up while I took a shower.

The kids didn't get home until after 10:30... basketball and tennis practice.

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

3 comments: