Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Good to be Back...

I woke up early and had time with Jesus... before getting my mom up and dressed...

Mom and I were out the door by 8:30 and her back was still hurting. Please pray!

The worker came... and installed the safety bars and the shower faucet... The sliding door people didn't show up. They will come tomorrow... The kitchen guy came to measure one area.

I had time to go for a run before tutoring. I had to go over to my neighbor's house to take a shower.

The living room is an absolute mess and I still need to work on clearing all the kitchen shelves by Monday! But hopefully, by tomorrow, I can put the bathroom stuff back after the sliding doors are installed... that will give me a bit of room in the living room. I also gave away our massage chair. The people will pick it up tomorrow!

I didn't have time to sort through the kitchen stuff that I've packed up...

I hope to sleep relatively early tonight...

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

3 comments: