Sunday, March 1, 2020

Quiet Day...

It was relatively quiet day... I couldn't believe it...

At least no workers arriving at 8:30am.

The kids went over to our neighbor's for their shower. Since I didn't run, I decided not to take a shower! My mom had a shower on Friday, and I will make sure to give her a shower tomorrow!

This afternoon we had our church service. It was on Ps. 37. I was the translator.

After getting home, I got on line and checked that Carrefour had the almond milk tea that Annie wanted. So, Abby and I walked down there and bought whatever they had on the shelf.

School will start tomorrow... so we decided to have a quiet evening...

I worked on packing and organizing...

This week is going to be a busy one... workers will be coming and I won't be able to go out except for an hour during their lunch break... and I have a full week of tutoring... and then I'll be on a plane on Thursday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment