Sunday, March 29, 2020

First Prayer Walk!

Annie and Mom had a chance to talk this morning... That was excellent...

Then I gave Mom a shower and dyed her hair... I need to do it again... I missed a few spots...

We left for church and our car was packed -- two guitars and a wheelchair...We wanted to bring Mom out for the prayer walk.

And yes, it was our first prayer walk of 2020 and it was fantastic. I shared before setting people out... and I really felt the Lord worked as we prayed.

Because of the virus, we no longer can serve coffee or snacks... but I brought snacks for Mom. And we have to bring the food home, so we had our dinner at home. Our dear neighbors came over and we supped together.

Isaiah did the mopping this evening while Abby tried to get an assignment finished.

They are off for the week... YIPPY!

Seek Him First!
Bible Verse about Life - Proverbs 19:21 - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment