Thursday, March 12, 2020

The Bathrooms Are Done... well, almost...

Yes, the bathrooms are almost done...

The sliding door people came and installed the doors... but the faucet in the master bedroom has a leak. They will have to come tomorrow to fix it... The ceiling where they scratched it still needs to be fixed. We did put the bathroom stuff back and both bathrooms look great... Tomorrow we will go to the local 'home depot' and IKEA to look for bathroom extension shelves -- one for each bathroom. I also need to buy under the shelf cup hooks so that when the kitchen guys come, they can install them for me.

The massage chair is gone... The people came to pick it up this evening...

I did have time for a run, which was fantastic... and I had to tutor in the afternoon.

The kids were at school all day and had practice this evening. They had to take a shower at our neighbor's house. Alan did not have basketball, so he came back home at 3:30. This evening, he scheduled an elders' meeting. I used the time this evening to work on organizing the bathroom stuff and then took a nap! That felt so good.

I cooked chicken with Alfredo sauce. Isaiah had some last night and requested more for tonight.

Please do keep praying for my mom. Her back is still a little sore... but I can tell it's getting better. I find that she's more manageable with her sore back...

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

2 comments:

  1. and how was the week at the senior center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom was just having back problems... but that has kept her from being hyper and she's not digging...

    ReplyDelete