Friday, March 20, 2020

I Love My New Kitchen...

Yes, I finished... everything is put away and I just love my new kitchen. I love the storage space... I love the color... I love the layout... I love all the items so nicely placed in all the cabinets... I need one more shelf and handles on the sliding doors... the kitchen guy said that he will come next week. Everything is paid for... 293,000NT$! (That's 9800US$)

I had tutoring but Alan and I had lunch together and time to catch up on our reading. We are reading a devotional book and the Ministry to Intercession by Andrew Murray.

We were going to have family time, but Isaiah came home late from his basketball practice. So, we will do that tomorrow night!

The weather was really nice, so I did have a morning run after dropping Mom off!

Tomorrow... dentist for everyone... plus massage for Mom!

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

2 comments:

  1. SO SO glad you are finished, and just like me, I love love my kitchen........

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so functional... and the colors are great... I think everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete