Saturday, March 14, 2020

Dentist & Massage...

It was quite an activity filled day...

Mom was up early... But she's moving a bit slower... which is a big praise. her back is still sore.

I went for a long run as Isaiah and Alan were both home... It was sprinkling, but I don't mind.

When I got back, I quickly showered and we were out the door with Mom. She had a dental appointment. After x-ray, and going over the letter Annie wrote, it was decided that we had to pull that tooth... the root was cracked!

The dentist was great... very gentle and patient with Mom.

After that ordeal, I had booked a massage for her. She thoroughly enjoyed that...

She came home happy... and was ready for dinner. She wanted to eat what we had, but I told her she could only have porridge with cheese and soft pieces of meat.

Oh... I forgot to mention that this morning I cut her hair. She looks great. In the afternoon while Mom was getting her massage, I cut Isaiah's hair!

Alan was reading all about how things in the States were shutting down... and Annie was keeping us posted about how people were 'hoarding' things... the line to get into Costco was at least a block long.

After Mom went to bed, we watched TV!

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment