Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Another Productive Home Bound Day...

No, I'm not under quarantine... I am just home because of the workers... The kitchen guy came... and it's going to be 5,000US$ for the kitchen... 5,000US$ for the bathrooms... Kitchen will be done in two days -- March 19th and 20th! Bathrooms should be done by Friday. We've started to take our showers in the outside bathroom... so far, no leaking downstairs!

I packed up three more boxes... and I can't believe how much can fit even in such a small kitchen. I hope to have time to go through the containers and see what can be tossed... That's the hardest part! I went through the spices... which made me think I should be cooking more...

It's a bit early to be packing up the kitchen, but since I'm "Home Bound", I thought it would be a great way to use the time...

And as for the kitchen design, we ran into a few snags... the sprinkler system... The shelf above the fridge can't have a roll-out shelf since the door won't be able to be fully opened! The material for that side of the wall can't be the same as the kitchen cabinet since I wanted sliding doors for one of the units. So, now I need to decide -- no sliding doors or change to a wood look for that side???

I had to go and tutor, but Isaiah doesn't have class on Tuesday afternoon. He was home by 4pm. I'm so glad... that works out well as I can go and tutor and be back before he leaves for basketball practice!

Abby met up with her basketball team members for dinner... and changed her tutoring time...

Alan had evening classes...

Kurtis did get the tutoring job, so that's four extra hours a week... I was trying to get him two to four more hours... we shall see...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 19:21

2 comments:

  1. splurge do big, do well do it and up grade and do it !!!!!! missing you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really want things ripped up too much... too much going on... so... They will start on March 16 and be finished by March 17th.

    ReplyDelete