Thursday, March 19, 2020

I Can See The Light...

First of all, I love the new kitchen set up... People ask -- only one burner...??? Yes, only one burner... as I use the air fryer and rice cooker and crock pot and... So, I really don't need more than one burner. I don't need the hood range either! I love the extra shelf space... and no dish dryer...

The morning started early... but I didn't have to rush as we didn't have any workers coming.

I dropped Mom off and headed back home to get the last few things cleared and put away... I didn't finish before having to head out to run a few errands! I didn't get those errands done... as I had to tutor from 1-2 and then from 2:30 - 4pm.

After I finished tutoring, I rushed home and got the post office stuff and hurried over to there. I had to transfer money to pay for the kitchen. The ATM had a limit of 2,000US$ per day! I needed a bit more!

I got that done and rushed home as Mom was coming back! After dinner, I got her into the shower and then the night time routine with her.

I was going to go for a run, but the rain started... So instead of a run (I love running in the rain), I decided to stay home and finish up the cleaning... I just don't like looking at the stuff on my counter!

I have to get the paperwork together for the 200US$ I will receive from Taiwan government as part of the elderly care program! That's on my to-do list for tomorrow!

One note: I needed milk from Costco and thought maybe Alan and I would go tomorrow. But our neighbor called. She was going there, so she picked up the milk for me. She said it was crazy over there... I think the Taiwanese have caught the panic buying spree! That would be so horrible!

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

2 comments:

  1. At the end of the tunnel and it is NOT A FREIGHT TRAIN

    hahahha glad you are finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad... what an ordeal... trying to get Mom up and out and have workers here... and cleaning every night so that Mom won't step on things...

    ReplyDelete