Wednesday, March 18, 2020

It Is Finished!

The kitchen and the bathrooms are finished!

I just need one more shelf board!

Now, I'm busy with putting everything back... I'm about 80% finished! This last 20% will take a long time! I'm purging!

And tomorrow, I will have no workers showing up at 8:30!

So... I had time to go for a run... even though I was so tired!

Then I tutored from 4:30 to 6:30 and we had a complex meeting, which went too long!

The last 20% and two small boxes are piled on my dining room table! Will I finish by tomorrow? That's the goal!

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

2 comments:

  1. Lovely don't do too much, you don't want your body to get run down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding... I was feeling so tired... just exhausted... I am grateful that the Lord has continued to sustain me... I take my vitamin C! And I love going for my hour long run... I am almost finished with putting everything back!

    ReplyDelete