Sunday, March 22, 2020

Picking Up A Few Things...

Isaiah bought a few Minions for me and I went and picked them up...

Since I was down there, I went to JinShinFa! And I went past two wet markets and bought lots of fruit! On the way back, I past Costco, so I stopped by. And I was surprised that it wasn't that crowded! I bought meat and veggies. I didn't buy any toilet paper, but every cart had one huge bag of toilet paper. Everyone was restricted to having only one huge pack of 24 packets per card.

I got home and started cooking... and then we were off to church. I had to translate... and for our Love Feast, we decided for people to get the food and go home to eat! That was very sad!

Kurtis came home with us and hung out for a bit. Mom always enjoys having Kurtis around! I told him to come more often... but he said he might not come for our Prayer Walk next week!

The kids and Alan watched basketball and the movie, Knives Out!

I worked on getting things done... Plus ordering some coupons for the week of spring break!

Seek Him First!
Image result for proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment