Tuesday, February 11, 2020

What A Day!

I'm so glad I didn't have to tutor today...

I had our Bible study... and then since Mom was home, we had to take turn being home. Alan called Mom Bea and had a very nice conversation with her, catching up on things...

Alan and the kids went to play ball... I stayed with Mom.

Then while Mom was resting, I went to pay for Kurtis' room and board at Soochow University and on the way home, bought some fruit.

When I got home, the downstairs neighbors called and said, water was leaking again... so I had to go down and look and then called the plumber. We were working on the problem for almost 2 hours... He will return tomorrow at 9:30.

Alan and the kids came home and had dinner.

Mom is much better as we are forcing her to stay home and rest.

Abby has a new job... being the web page ministry assistant for House of Praise! So, we worked on that this evening.

After Mom went to bed, I went for a quick walk with Abby. No time for a run today! Hopefully, TOMORROW!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 39:14

No comments:

Post a Comment