Monday, February 10, 2020

Mom Stayed Home...

Mom did not go to the Elderly Center today...

She has not been sleeping much and her cough sounded terrible. So, I didn't want the Center to tell me that she can't come for 14 days. I decided to keep her home.

She rested... and I gave her cough syrup... It was ok since Isaiah, Abby and Alan were all home. So, I still could go and tutor...

Other than that, the day went by so quickly... I did have time to go for a short run, but I didn't go pay for Kurtis' dorm. I called and they said NOT to come today as they were busy setting up the new classrooms and a quarantine area for returning students from Hong Kong and Mainland China. That's why Kurtis had to move. He's really bummed... Now he will have to get up earlier to get to class on time. He did go and pick up his ARC, which was only a piece of paper... not an ARC card! At least he doesn't have to go in anymore and can stay all the way until May 15th. We will have to go in on April 16th or so... as I'm not sure when he will have his plane ticket to return to the States.

We will see how she's doing tomorrow...

Please pray!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 31: 1

2 comments:

  1. I will bring super duper cough syrup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cough syrup that can put her to sleep! She stayed home again... and we all did not not sleep well...

    ReplyDelete