Friday, February 28, 2020

Peace Day...

I tutored today... and Mom had no program...

Abby had basketball practice and Isaiah went to hang out with Vikki...

The workers came for the morning and finished the outside bathroom... amazing... Next week will be the inside bathroom and hopefully we will get both of the sliding doors installed and we can start taking showers.

No news on the kitchen estimate as they are trying to find if the counter top material can be shipped from Korea... Nothing is being shipped from China! So... we might hit a snag for the kitchen work.

I have new referrals for tutoring... I was trying to hand over some to Kurtis, but that won't work as they want afternoons... YIKES! These new students are from international schools in China and since they are stuck here, the parents want to beef up their school work as they are doing everything on line.

This evening, Abby and Mom went for a massage... I went to the place where Annie & KR stayed and moved all the blankets... That was a lot of work as I parked about 700meters from the place and I had to make two trips. Blankets and pillows are heavy!

Mom enjoyed the massage as she had no program and was feeling bored! After she went to bed, we had family time! Abby and I went for a late evening walk...

Oh... what happened to Alan and I... NO DATE!!!!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment