Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Putting Things Away...

Annie brought clothes from Suz... thank you, Suz... And the donuts that Annie brought are almost all gone!

I picked up Annie and KR... and they came over here... only for a few minutes before we were out the door... Massage time for them and Isaiah and Abby joined them, too... While they were enjoying the massage, I had time only for a 20 minute run... hopefully, tomorrow I can go for a longer run!

We dropped them off with Kurtis at Soochow and we headed back home.

I had time just to get my stuff and ran out the door to tutor...

I finished at 5pm and went to join them for dinner... Thai restaurant...

Isaiah and I came home on my scooter and I got my Bible study book and was out the door again!

This time I went to my Tuesday evening Bible study... I always enjoy being together with these gals...

I came home and Alan was working on slides... as Abby and Alan just returned from playing ball.

Abby and I went for a walk... short walk... She didn't walk with me last night as she was feeling tired.

What a long day.

Tomorrow... Annie, KR and Kurtis will head out to Hualien... Kurtis stayed overnight with them...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 40:8

No comments:

Post a Comment