Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Lots Happening...

Mom went to the Center today... YEAH!

Abby went to get her hair dyed.

Isaiah hung out with Vikki.

Alan and I had the plumber and cement guys at our house all morning as we're trying to figure out the leak. The final word was -- we have to redo the shower stall and the bathtub ... the walls have cracks between the tiles so water is leaking... I wait to get the estimate... I'll keep you posted. So, no kitchen this year... bathrooms first! Otherwise, our downstairs neighbor can't do anything with their bathrooms.

I tutored all afternoon... and  I will be tutoring again tomorrow...

Alan got his schedule... and even though the semester is starting later, they won't end in July... So, just 17 weeks instead of 18 weeks... He might not be doing the iCEE week this year...

This evening was the complex meeting... horrible... I don't like being on this committee...

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 30

No comments:

Post a Comment