Sunday, February 16, 2020

Temperature Dropping... Just in Time for Annie's Arrival...

Today was another extremely fast paced day...

I made dessert since our dessert lady had a meeting this afternoon...

And then we had a person to come and evaluate Mom's conditions to see what we can do with the bathroom remodeling... The government will give about 300US$ to help with putting safety bars in the bathroom and changing the bathtub into a shower stall... that's all... I guess it's better than nothing.

I had to rush out to get Annie a SIM phone card with data... and pay a few bills and stop at the library to pick up books for tutoring... and buy fruit!

We were at church early, as usual to set up...

After the service, I went over to see the new apartment of our church friends. They offered to let Annie and KR stay there... It's so nice... I think Isaiah and Abby would like a suite like that...

I rushed home... cleaned and put away things and got Mom to bed... then Abby and I did a quick walk before we had our family meeting.

Annie and KR arrive early tomorrow morning...

Alan will go to pick them up... missing his SDSU basketball game... He will then drop them off at the apartment... I've set up a massage for them at 10am. They'll have a little time to settle into the apartment before getting a massage and then in the afternoon, it's their hair conditioning and cut!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Luke 5: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment