Monday, February 17, 2020

They Have Arrived...

Alan got up early to watch the SDSU game... and then left at around 7 to pick up Annie and KR.

They were back in Neihu around 8:45 and I went with them to their suite...

We were back by 9:25 and I had to get Mom ready and to the Center...

I had booked Annie and KR a massage and a hair appointment... so they were off and running...

I left instructions as to how to get to both of these places.

I had to tutor all afternoon and early evening...

Alan met up with them at 5pm for dinner after they surprised Mom at the Center.

They were back at their suite... and fast asleep...

I came back home at around 8pm and had a quick meal before we had people dropping by...

When they left, I started to put things away... the cereal boxes, the books, etc.

I was too tired to check and answer any emails... plus, it's going to be another busy day tomorrow...

I'm heading off to bed... will blog more tomorrow... MAYBE, depending on how tired I feel...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 40:1

2 comments:

  1. That is so great that you got a place for Annie & Karl. I know they will have a great time and Lovely you need to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to rest more... I keep thinking... soon and very soon... I'll have time to rest more...

    ReplyDelete