Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Time Never Seems to be Enough!

That's the way I feel... How does the day fly by so quickly???

I spent the morning asking about our car situation and looking into upgrading our Costco credit cards.

Then I went for a run when the ground looked dry...

I came back fast so that I can get Mom's dinner ready plus teeth brushing things... I had to tutor from 3:30 to 5:30 and then run an errand...

This evening Abby and I went to the Shihlin Night Market as I was supposedly getting a big discount on a new pair of Mizuno running shoes... Unfortunately, the discount was not as much as I had hoped for... so I still spent about 55US$ for the shoes!

We then walked around bought some earrings and contacts for Abby and some night market snacks before heading to the Christian bookstore for some tracts... I want to give them away on a weekly basis!

Isaiah spent the day with Vikki... and Abby spent some time working before going for a swim at the local indoor pool!

I still have not booked Annie and KR's trip as I'm hoping that they would be able to change their reservation to come on 2/17 and stay until 2/27! Kurtis has a longer vacation because of the corona virus... so he will be off from 2/18 until 3/2.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 29:8

No comments:

Post a Comment