Thursday, February 13, 2020

Tutoring More...

This week I've realized that if I didn't have to care for my mom, I could be making a lot more money, tutoring...

It's God's favor upon me as all of my students want to have more hours with me... and since Alan is home, I've been able to say yes! That has meant that I could be tutoring from 3-8pm! Five hours a day, four days a week! I love it...

As for Mom, I got her to the Center late as she was up again ... I need to give her a melatonin  for this week... Otherwise, she's getting up and turning on her light and putting on her makeup... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! Please pray for her also as her cough is not going away. For that one night when I gave her melatonin, she slept well and the cough was much better... We will see!

So... today, I tutored from 8:30 - 9:30 and then from 1-2 and 3-5!

I went out to find a couple of Valentine's gifts for Isaiah and Abby... Not Alan as we don't exchange gifts...

I also had to buy Annie another set of train tickets as they wanted to arrive in Taitong before 1pm on the 21st!... tomorrow I have to go to the train station and get a refund for the tickets I bought... If I had known that I have to go to the train station anyhow, I would not have bought the new tickets on line and saved 6US$! ha, ha, ha...

Tomorrow... no tutoring, but I will be doing a TV program... answering a few questions for a Christian TV show... Hopefully, that will be quick and easy!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 40:11

2 comments:

  1. I got the refund... but they took 2US$ service fee... You are all set... and Mom went to the Center and she will go tomorrow! I have plumbers coming again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete