Saturday, February 8, 2020

It's All Booked!

The major task for today was to finalize all bookings for Annie and KR and Kurtis.

It has taken me many hours over these last three days...

Train from Taipei to Hualien, Hualien to Taidong, Taidong to Tainan and from Tainan back to Taipei. I had to check for seats... and train schedule... and then the distance to the hotel... plus, I thought it would be fun for them to try the High Speed Rail. So that's what they will take from Tainan to Taipei. It's more... but it would be fun for them. While booking to go from Taidong to Tainan, I couldn't get seats... Sunday is a busy day... so I had to book the later train...

Hotel arrangements took quite a bit of time as most rooms are doubles or quads... so for one place, they will charge me the rate for the quad room even though there are only three people. But this place is right near the beach... walking distance to the beach and it was highly recommended! The hotel in Tainan comes with a buffet breakfast... and I think all the B & B will also serve breakfast...

I had time only for a short run... just to run errands... Mom started coughing, so I ran down to the local pharmacy to get her some cough syrup! And then I had to go to transfer a deposit to the Taidong B & B.

Abby and Mom went and had a massage this afternoon... And I was going to go for a longer run, but I wasn't finished with the booking... I didn't want to leave that unfinished...

And we got our car back... now, let's pray that we won't have any more problem with it!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 30: 5

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I hope you like all the hotels and enjoy the trip around the island...

    ReplyDelete