Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Annie et el Returning to Taipei... Bathroom Continues...

The day started early... That's the way it'll be for these next two weeks...

Alan dropped Mom off while I waited for the workers...

After going over the details of what they will be doing, I left for my Bible study group...

It was great to be together with the sisters...

We had lunch together and I was back home...

Abby and Alan were home, while Isaiah had a friendship match out in Linkou. He rode his scooter all the way there!

I went for a run in the heat... almost melted...

Then it was off to tutoring. Alan took care of Mom... Abby had tutoring this evening...

On the way home, I stopped off at Costco to pick up more milk and hash brown!

I've cancelled all tutoring for tomorrow so that I can hang out with Annie. She might want to do some shopping...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverb 19:21

2 comments: