Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Verdict!

Alan went early this morning to the doctor... Abby helped by going with him.

He has two fractures on the 9th rib... and there is a little bit of blood in the lower part of his lung which will clear up. The doctor made a follow up appointment to do a sonar on his liver to see if there is any bruising or damage... and then proceed to give him a lot of pills... I am praying for PAIN FREE as the body takes its time to heal the fractures.

I did several loads of laundry... it's not easy washing ski clothes... But we all rested as we were really tired. I did some banking things -- I had to pay for the kids tuition and pay bills! I even had time to take a nap and then went for a run... my first this week...

We went out to Burger Talks for dinner... it was ok, even though it had a rating of 4/5...

After dinner and Mom was in bed (Kurtis went back to the dorms as he is more free there than at our house, but we will see him tomorrow at church), we had our family time!

The evening ended with watching TV and doing another load of laundry. I think I have two more to finish up and we are done!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 27:; 1

3 comments:

  1. that poor guy must be in pain, that isaiah !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am still praying for Alan, may God take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... father and son... will always have something to remember this ski trip by!

    ReplyDelete