Thursday, February 27, 2020

Safe Arrival... and The Work Continues...

The workers were here at 8:30 and our room was 'sealed' off with plastic as they started to rip out the bath tub... The other workers continued with the outside bathroom and finished all the tiling. Amazing!

The kitchen guy came and drew up the ;layout and showed us the cabinet and counter colors for us to choose from... we have not yet received the price quote. They will give that to us tomorrow... YIKES!

We all had to take a shower at our neighbor's... except for me. I went to tutor and then went over to the suite that Annie and KR were staying at. I changed clothes and then went for a run. I then cleaned the stuff and took down the trash and took a shower. I had to figure out how to turn on the hot water for the shower!

I scootered back and we had guests at our house and the house was a total mess... from the workers and just general 'things everywhere'... So I tidied up and had to rush off to a student's concert at Soochow University. It was really a great concert!

I came home by 9:45 and Abby and Alan were watching TV. Isaiah came back from basketball practice just minutes later...

So I sit here blogging... tomorrow the cement worker will come as that is a quiet job... and Mom won't have any program at the Center as it's Peace Day. I do have to tutor... and take a practice ride down to a new teaching opportunity... That will start on Wednesday of this coming week.

I better head off to bed... Annie and KR have safely arrived back to the States...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment