Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Annie Is Having A Great Time...

I stayed put until Annie, KR and Kurtis were on the train... then I made sure they got to the lodging safely... And Annie sent pictures. They are having a great time...

I tutored and then got a watch fixed ...

Isaiah had a new job...

Abby and Alan went to workout...

I did have time to run... and the weather was great.

The day went by way too fast...

We've decided to give the bathroom remodeling to the same guy who did our living room cabinet. When the quote came and I saw the heading, I was like, I know this guy... and sure enough, I pulled out the file from 2012 and it was the same heading!

The work will start on Monday. I'll need to tell the complex manager and our downstairs neighbors... We will also ask him to give us a quote for the kitchen... Annie and KR are going to give us money... what a praise!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 41:1

1 comment: