Friday, February 7, 2020

Too Much To Do...

Mom was up super early... and dressed and ready to go...

Our car is still in the shop! And so for this past week, we had used Alan's scooter to get Mom to the Center! They did send a message to me, letting me know that they found the problem...

I then used the morning trying to book for Annie and KR and Kurtis as they are going to Hualien, Taidong, and Tainan! I had to find train tickets, and hotels...

Alan and I also wanted to have time to read our devotional book and then we went out to find parts for a drawer and then made a quick stop at Costco! While we were out, we also went and looked at dining room table. We'd love to get a new one... perhaps when we remodel the kitchen... "PERHAPS"!

I went for a quick run as Alan was home to take care of Mom. I had her dinner ready...

Abby came home and they went to the workout center for a swim... We are trying to encourage Abby to exercise and be more conscientious about her eating...

Isaiah was out with Vikki all day...

We ended the day with Family Time...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 30: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment