Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The Bathroom Continues... Goodbye to Annie & KR...

The workers arrived and started... and hopefully, we will have them start on the other bathroom TOMORROW! Even though we won't have a shower to use, we want the work to move ahead... The problem is that 2/28 is a holiday... so by our complex rule, remodeling work is limited to tasks that are 'noiseless'... no hammering or knocking down things. Thus, if we can get that done, they can progress with other tasks on 2/28 and even on 2/29! I'll keep you posted. And yes, the kitchen guy will be coming tomorrow morning to measure and give us a quote.

KR and Kurtis ate something wrong and had diarrhea this morning. So, they stayed put while Annie and I went out shopping. I rode the scooter... and the only thing she can say -- SHE SURVIVED!

Tonight we had dinner at home... And then Alan took them to the airport...

I'll see them in less than two weeks...

I cancelled all my tutoring jobs for today...

Isaiah had tutoring this evening...

Abby and Isaiah had practice this morning...

It was a hot day... and this evening, Abby and I went for our evening walk...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverb 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment