Saturday, December 21, 2019

Running Fast!

The weather was fantastic today... After Alan came back from tennis, since Mom was still asleep (she got up early and went back to bed), I decided to go for my run.

Now, yesterday Alan and I donated blood and were told not to exercise for 24 hrs. But... Alan went this morning and the weather was too nice... Plus, last year at this time was when I ran the Taipei-Ilan Ultra... So I was really ready to run. And I didn't have time to run yesterday.

Well... my legs wanted to go fast... my blood was pumping... I ran faster than I've done for a long time. I was so surprised. But Abby said that it was because my body was working to replenish the blood I donated yesterday... so... everything was like going full speed ahead! I came back and felt as if I could have ran an ultra... if only I had time.

Alan was dusting... Abby was sweeping and mopping the floor... NICE!

Isaiah was still at his basketball practice. When he got home, we all took off...

Abby accompanied Mom for an accupressure massage... Isaiah, Alan and I went to get 'goods' for the retreat. Alan went to Costco and Isaiah and I went to RT Mart... 7,000 NT$ later, we went to pick Abby up. We bought pizza, so that's what we had for dinner!

Mom went to bed and we had our family time... plus time for a few TV shows!

What a fast-running day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment