Friday, December 20, 2019

Date & Travel Exhibition

Because Annie and KR are coming to Taiwan, I've been trying to find things for them as they want to tour the island with Kurtis.

So, today was the Travel Exhibition at the World Trade Center. Alan and I decided to go since we got free tickets. There were lots of deals for international travel... and they also wanted to sell us something with a private van... or else they wanted to sell us coupons and we do our own tour. Finally, I got one of the managers name card and he told me to just give him a call and he will give me the best deal!

I had to go to the restroom, so we went upstairs... and there on the second floor was a massive SALE! All the exporters had displayed their goods, their samples, and things were on sale... I am glad to say, I WALKED OUT WITHOUT SPENDING A PENNY! (Or one NT$) There were lots of great stuff... these expandable buckets and tupperware, silicon baking goods, stretchable lids, sunglasses with four sets of replaceable lens... luggage, umbrellas, food... everything. They only do this three times a year... it was so interesting!

We had lunch... Alan had a Subway sandwich and I had an egg salad sandwich from Family Mart, a local convenience store!

On the way back home, I had wanted to donate blood... I had other things to do, but no time... So, we found the blood mobile and Alan donated 500cc and I donated 250cc. We got three tubes of toothpaste!

We had counseling at 4pm and then a company dinner tonight... Of course, I had Mom's dinner ready and settled her before we took off...

It started to rain, so Isaiah's practice was cut short... Abby had tutoring... Alan and I also went on line to look for airline tickets for this summer... the dates have been decided... the kids and I will be in the States from July 16th to August 17th. Alan and Mom will be staying longer and no returning until September 10th.

We were planning to have our Family Time... but ended up watching TV.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Haggai 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment