Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Bible Study & Other Things...

Yes, I had my Bible study this afternoon... One gal is very close to receiving Jesus. Please pray for her.

The morning was spent getting ready and I did go for a run... splendid weather... cold but without rain!

After the study, I first went and mail off a pair of shoes to Mizuno Taiwan. I hope they will refund or mail me a new pair of shoes. I was running the other day, and the whole sole of the both shoes started to flap off! The heels weren't even worn bare, so I could have still ran in them. And without the soles, I can't even donate them to Africa! So... I'm hoping that they will respond.

After that,  I went to pick up Kurtis' health report so that in January we can proceed with the ARC application!

I rushed back to get Mom's dinner ready...

The evening went by so quickly...

There is always so much to do... Alan is getting ready to take off again on Friday...

So, tomorrow will be our 'run around and do errands' date!

Seek Him First!
Image result for daniel 9: 4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment