Saturday, December 14, 2019

A Surprising Day

It was a day filled with surprises...

Tutoring went well...

Then we went to a Christmas party... My co-workers decorated their house so beautifully... and the food... Wow... yes, Mom enjoyed herself!

Then we stopped by at the 24hr Ultra! So exciting to watch... and Kurtis dropped by...

I scootered home and got a call... A pastor needed me to sub for him tomorrow morning. I quickly sent a message to my student and asked if we can change the time to 12:30. The mom sent a message and said YES... So, I'll speak at 10:10 and then tutor from 1-3 and then go to church!

Isaiah did his translation and did a marvelous job.

Abby is exhausted at the camp.

Kurtis was on line with a live streaming for the Ultra from 10:00 to 10:30.

After watching that, I went for a run...

Tomorrow is going to be an early start for everyone... I have friends who are running their first half, so I'll go to the park to cheer them on. Isaiah has to be at the closing ceremony.  Alan will be home to take care of mom... We will all meet up at church in the afternoon!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Romans 8: 15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment