Friday, December 13, 2019

God Worked Things Out!

Alan and I had our date and we started with reading our devotional material, reviewing our verses and praying together. We had thought of going out first... but God worked that out.

Abby was home and we were able to help her pack and drop her off. We thought she needed to be meeting the bus at 5:30, but actually, she needed to be at Nanhu Senior High School by 2pm. So, I went out to buy her carsickness pills and we were out of the house at 1:45. We were just a little late. Then after that we went out for lunch! We found a nice restaurant... and it was nice and empty. The food was delicious...

Alan and I finished lunch and went to finish a few errands. We came home and I got Mom's dinner ready... and Alan stayed home with Mom while I went to tutor!

After tutoring, I went to get Abby's scooter smog checked... and while I was standing there, the police came and was going to ticket the cars and scooters parked on the red... I went into the restaurant and made an announcement! Luckily, the people came and moved the car and scooter and no one got a ticket!

Abby sent a message and said that she was still on the bus... Isaiah had basketball practice. Alan watched TV.

God worked things out so wonderfully...

I didn't go for a run as I knew we had a lot to do today... I hope to go tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 139: 23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment