Monday, December 9, 2019

Nap Time!

With Mom in hyper mode, she was up at 4am, yelling my name and wondering if she is to change her clothes or not. She did change her clothes but it was in the middle of the night!

Isaiah was up at 5:30 to watch the Chargers' game and he also told her to go back to sleep. She pushed the chairs aside and walked to our bedroom to go to the bathroom...

Needless to say, I was quite tired after dropping her off.

I came home and went back to bed... I think I slept for two more hours...

I didn't have to tutor tonight... what a praise!

Mom came back... still in a hyper mode... wanting to talk, talk, talk...

The kids had their own activities -- Isaiah went to tutor and Abby has her fellowship at Nanhu. I made another loaf of bread and a cabbage salad... plus airfried bavarian sausages from Costco. Yummy!

I also heard that I don't need to write sentences this month, which works out perfectly since I have two messages to prepare plus the HOP One-Day Retreat!

After Mom went to bed, I spent the evening previewing the Alpha Course videos once again and started preparing my talk notes...

Alan is due to be back tomorrow night... I didn't hear much from him today.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Joel 2: 25

2 comments:

  1. Still praying for you as you take care of Regina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the prayer... that's for sure... When she gets into her hyper mode... I am totally exhausted!

    ReplyDelete