Sunday, December 8, 2019

Mom Is Hyper!

Mom is in a hyper mode... YIKES...

She woke up early and was yelling my name...

After she was dressed and ate, I had to go back to sleep... and so did she.

Abby was up early, too... maybe that's what made my mom think it was time to go out...

Isaiah stayed in bed until almost 12noon!

Mom wanted to talk non-stop... and even at church, she kept wanting to walk around. For dinner, she kept talking... and we asked Kurtis to keep her company! She kept talking all the way home in the car and all the way until she went to bed...

I think she's going to be up early tomorrow morning... and thankfully, she will have her elderly program to go to.

Alan called and messaged us. The camp in Japan went very well...

This Sunday sermon was about the Holy Spirit! I sure do need more of the Holy Spirit!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Hosea 10: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment