Monday, December 16, 2019

Bible Study and It Got Warm!

Alan got to skype with his mom and Alden and Gina this morning... that was very nice!

I got Mom ready and we were late in getting her to the Elderly Center.

I had Bible Study this morning and we had one new member... We are talking about how to tame our tongue and the first one was on the Lying Tongue... We had a great discussion... and continue to talk about what the Bible says about lying. Proverbs 12:22
Image result for Proverbs 12:22
After the study and lunch together, I came home and did a load of clothes and took a quick nap.

I went off for a run... it was quite warm!

And by the time I came home from the run, I barely had time to take a shower and wash my hair before Mom was home!

Alan came back so that I could go to tutor...

The kids were home by 9:30...

Tomorrow will be the Soochow Bible Study and I've prepared the White Elephant Gift Exchange 'Fun' as a game... and I'll also be sharing the Christmas story!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Micah 7:18

No comments:

Post a Comment