Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas!

Image result for Christian merry christmas
Here in Taipei, it was a warm and sunny Christmas!

And no time to sleep in... And we didn't have our usual Christmas breakfast... 

Instead, Alan played tennis and I went to pick up Vikki as we were all going to the movies.

We caught the 11am show... Kurtis joined us too. Oh... what movie did we go to see? Jumanji 2 and it was really funny... I quite enjoyed it!

Then, they went to have lunch at Burger King, while I drove Vikki back home as she wanted to study.

We all met up at Mom's afternoon Christmas Program... It was quite fun!

Kurtis went home after the program... Abby went to watch the Soochow Girls' Basketball team play against another university... Unfortunately, Soochow lost!

I came home to work on my talk for Sunday... Made dinner and did a load of clothes... 

Alan and Isaiah took a nap.

Mom was home and enjoyed the Chinese dinner I made... 

In the evening, we watched a few more cheesy Christmas movies... 

Merry Christmas... 

And tomorrow I will start posting our Annual Newsletter... 

Seek Him First!
Image result for Christian merry christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment