Thursday, December 5, 2019

Feeling Better...

Two weeks ago, I booked a 90 minute massage, not knowing that today I'd be fighting off a cold.

Needless to say, it felt so refreshing to get the oil massage...

I came home, had lunch, read and fell asleep for an hour!

I woke up much refreshed -- my back was feeling better, my nose wasn't running so much...

In fact, I felt so good that I went out for a run!

Rejuvenating!

I rushed back to take a quick shower and Mom was home... I barely had time to get dinner on the table.

I get her to take a shower at night now... as that seems to help her sleep better!

Even with the rain, Abby and Isaiah had practice... And Alan had basketball.

Alan takes off tomorrow at 5am for Japan! I will have to drive him to the airport... the International Airport! He'll be gone until Tuesday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Famous words of Dietrich bonhoeffer

No comments:

Post a Comment