Tuesday, December 24, 2019

A Little Behind...

Last year at this time, I was posting our Annual Newsletter and our individual verse of focus as well as the summary of this year...

Unfortunately, it's Christmas Eve and I don't have that completed...

I did get our Christmas cards ordered and they are ready for pick-up but I haven't had the time to go over to get them...

Most people had to work, but not Alan and the kids... But Abby had a school project to complete, so Alan and her left early this morning to visit three high schools as she had a survey to pass out.

By the time Alan got home, it was time for us to take off for lunch.

We went to the 5 Loaves and 2 Fish Salad Bar. Stephanie treated us... It was wonderful to see her and her girls...

After lunch, Kurtis went for a bike ride. Abby went to pick up her finished surveys. Alan went to the park to play ball. I stayed home to make supper and tidy up the house before going for a run. Isaiah was with Vikki so he didn't join us for lunch. Mom was at the elderly center...

I was home to pick her up and fix her dinner and set her on her evening routines.

I made soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and we spent the evening watching Christmas movies.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Luke 2: 14

2 comments: